Player & Founder
Mr. Liu ShuoZhen (Michael), Nick Name: Mr. M
Michael Liu, an entrepreneur, graduated from the School of Finance and Economics of Taiwan University in 1983, is now the chairman of INNOMASTER Home (ZhongShan) Co., Ltd.
So far, his achievements include: Patent Holder of Antique Flooring, Personal Achievement Award for Forest Industry and Influential Man of Flooring Industry in 2003-2004.
- In 1993, Michael set up his first marketing team in Shenyang.
- In 1998, China carried out the nation’s Forest Protection Project, and with a keen strategic awareness, Michael established Wankelong Wood Co., Ltd.
- In 2000, registered the "Elegant Living" trademark, and introduced the new product, Wood Composite Flooring, to the market.
- In 2002, Michael reached a cooperative intention with Armstrong, the No.1 company in wood flooring industry of the United States
- In 2004, the first phase of Elegant Living Zhongshan factory opened, and received an initial order of 2 million US dollars from Armstrong; Elegant Living became the very first company in China to produce hand-scraped flooring in significant quantities to the U.S. market.
- In 2005, Michael was awarded the 2003-2004 "Science and Technology Progress Award" in the flooring industry.
- In 2007, the global sales revenue of Elegant Living reached 700 million RMB, with a growth rate of more than 80%.
- In 2008, a ceremony was held in Beijing to launch the strategic partnership between Elegant Living and Samling Global Group of Malaysia, which is a publicly listed company; as a result, the Samling Global Group became the controlling shareholder of Elegant Living.
- In 2010, China Forest Industry Association presented Michael with the "China Flooring Industry’s Most Brilliant and Influential Person Award in the Past 15 Years" award.
- In 2013, Michael was named CEO for the Custom-Made Home Division of Elegant Living , starting a new round of business.
- In 2016, Michael created INNOMASTER, and entered a new era of innovative designs in flooring production technology.